New Brunswick Automobile Dealers are members. These members employ over 4000 people here in N.B. and are a vital component of N.B.’s economy. Membership in NBADA provides each dealer with a united voice to work with government, charities, educational organizations and others. It also provides automatic membership in the national organization, the Canadian Automobile Dealers Association (CADA).
Each year NBADA provides approximately 20 scholarships and bursaries to students attending automotive related educational programs in N.B. It also supports students from N.B. who are pursuing an education at the Automotive Business School of Canada located in Barrie, Ontario and are returning to a career in N.B. The association is committed to encouraging and assisting young people to join this ever changing, challenging and exciting industry.
New Brunswick Community College Foundation
- The Foundation provides an average of six bursaries annually with an approximate value of $1,500 to automotive students.
East Coast Trades College / NBCC / CCNB
- NBADA provides eighteen $500-awards annually to students who are excelling in automotive-related courses. Automotive Business School of Canada
- NBADA offers $1000 awards to students from New Brunswick who are:
- In their final semester of the Honors Bachelor of Business( Automotive Management) and are in good academic standing and on track to graduate.
- In their final semester of the Automotive Business Diploma Program are in good academic standing and on track to graduate.
- An Honors Bachelor of Business ( Automotive Management)who will be entering into their third year of the program.
For more information please contact NBCC or CCNB or the NBADA at email@example.com