New Brunswick Community College Foundation
- The Foundation provides an average of six bursaries annually with an approximate value of $1,500 to automotive students.
East Coast Trades College / NBCC / CCNB
- NBADA provides eighteen $500-awards annually to students who are excelling in automotive-related courses. Automotive Business School of Canada
- NBADA offers $1000 awards to students from New Brunswick who are:
- In their final semester of the Honors Bachelor of Business( Automotive Management) and are in good academic standing and on track to graduate.
- In their final semester of the Automotive Business Diploma Program are in good academic standing and on track to graduate.
- An Honors Bachelor of Business ( Automotive Management)who will be entering into their third year of the program.
For more information please contact NBCC or CCNB or the NBADA at firstname.lastname@example.org